'Tis the season for gift giving and expressing appreciation for others. Show the shoe lover in your life - perhaps a sister, mother, colleague, boss, employee or friend - how much they mean to you with a thoughtful, yet inexpensive gift. Below are our recommendations for 8 simple, but meaningful gifts for shoe lovers (and they are all under $25). Enjoy!
Clockwise from top left.
1. The black + white 'She Has a Lot of Big Dreams and Beautiful Shoes' print by ACDShop. $15.00. Buy it on Etsy here.
2. The Vintage Shoesbook recounts more than one hundred years of the history of shoe design, highlighting the key designers and cultural influences that have shaped shoe fashions throughout the century. Vintage Shoes includes stunning fashion photography, specially commissioned photographs of period footwear, and the most collectible, exquisite, and fabulous shoe designs. As a bonus, a shopping and collecting guide offers pointers on sourcing and caring for vintage footwear, along with a glossary of shoe designers such as Salvatore Ferragamo, Manolo Blahnik, Vivienne Westwood, and many others. The forward is written by Christian Louboutin. $21.00. Buy it on Amazon here.
3. Vivian Lou gift card. Give the gift of less pain, better balance + straighter posture this holiday season with Vivian Lou Insolia® Inner Soles for High Heels. Ladies can wear heels up to up to 4x longer. They will thank you! $19.95. Buy it from Vivian Lou here.
4. Vintage shoe clips. Vintage shoe clips are not only stunning, but are a great way to change the look of standard heels. Prices vary. You can give a gift card to Etsy and let your shoe lover find ones they love!
5. 'I love you more than my highest heels' cards by HopSkipJumpPaper. We LOVE these cards! Start at $3.95. Buy them on Etsy here.
6. Gift cards to a shoe store. Need we say more? Any shoe store will do, but some of our preferred stores include Nordstrom, DSW + Zappos.
7. 'I will never wear sensible shoes.' 6" x 8' pouch by Pamela Barksey. HILARIOUS and so fun! $16.50. Buy it on Etsy here.
p.s. We are not affiliates of either Etsy or Amazon. We just happen to like their stuff! :)